Choosing a web developer can be difficult. There are a broad range of web developers and it can also be hard to ascertain what the ultimate cost will be. It can also be challenging to determine what is important and not important when making the decision.
At Hire Web Designer UK, we have taken the pain out of the process by pre-selecting a broad range of high quality website developers to quote for your work.
Getting a quote is simple – you just fill out our form and our website developers will get back to you directly. We have pre-selected the web developers for you so you can confident that the quotes you receive will be from reputable web developers based in the UK.
This saves you from having to search online across a broad range of websites and search results pages, looking at reviews and examples of the quality of work done.
Once you have received quotes from the developers on our site you can look at their websites and portfolios to determine which you most like the look of. You should expect a broad range of quotes at competitive prices as our developers know that they will be competing for your work in a competitive environment. This is not necessarily the case when you call a website developer directly.
When choosing the web developer to go with you should not make your decision based on price alone, although this an important factor.
Other things to consider include:
- Whether you will be able to make changes to the website yourself,
- Whether there will be any ongoing charges or costs (e.g. hosting, support),
- Whether you would like any additional services such as search engine optimisation (SEO) or support,
- What platform a website will be built on e.g. Wordpress or Joomla and that you will be able to work with this platform easily yourself.
- Whether you will be able to host you website with a different hosting company in the future and whether there will be any costs associated with doing so, and
- That you will own the copyright in the website and files and that the web developer will assign these to you if necessary.
Once you are happy with the answers to these questions you should be able to choose your web developer.
If you have any questions about how we have chosen our web developers and our selection criteria, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can email us at email@example.com.